Having just purchased the GTA 4 complete pack on Steam during their summer sale, I looked into installing some mods that would make the game look prettier. Sure enough, there was a huge list of mods to choose from, ranging from texture packs, to trainers and car model packs. After looking at the video above, you should have a good idea of what to expect from the game. Without further ado, here’s the list of mods I have installed on my version of GTA 4
- iCEnhancer 1.25 ENB Graphic Mod **Note: This is a much older version of the mod. Be sure to Google iCEnhancer mod if you want the latest version.
- Better City Textures Mod
- Real HD Car Pack (download all three parts): Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 ** Mediafire keeps removing these files for some reason. I have stopped re-uploading them. If you want to find the car pack, do some searching online.
- First-Person Mod
- Simple Native Trainer v6.3
- UPDATE: Download this for a fix to the taxi spawn glitch.
You will also need the following files added to your GTA IV game folder in order to run the scripts/mods:
- ASI Loader –> Download the file ASI Loader from the list. I’m not able to direct link it.
Be sure to read the Readme files for each mod before installing them, of course!
Please note that I am running the 220.127.116.11 update and I purchased this game from Steam. That means the mods featured here may not necessarily be compatible with other versions/updates of the game. Please verify which version you have before installing these as it may lead to unexpected crashes.
UPDATE : Don’t forget to visit our new website for continued updates at http://www.fraxial.com